lalala. chinese sucks.
elaine the cheena nerd is here. ogawd. CHINESE SUCKS I HATE CHINESE I HATE IT. i feel so cheena now. stupid olvl chinese. i wish we were doing the new syllabus. though it's harder, at least don't have to learn any ci yu. wth.
owells. even if got yi4 jian4 also just keep it lorr. haha. support her can le. :) i also got yi4 jian4. haha. but nevermind, also won't say. say also won't change anything. haha. HUIYAN JIAYOU! haha. :)
tell you all arhx. i got the wang zi bian qing wa vcd from my friend too! haha. watch a few episodes today. haha. ROX!!! I LOVE XU ZIQIAN!! haha.
owells. even if got yi4 jian4 also just keep it lorr. haha. support her can le. :) i also got yi4 jian4. haha. but nevermind, also won't say. say also won't change anything. haha. HUIYAN JIAYOU! haha. :)
tell you all arhx. i got the wang zi bian qing wa vcd from my friend too! haha. watch a few episodes today. haha. ROX!!! I LOVE XU ZIQIAN!! haha.

<< Home