HIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!
uh...yibing, thanks for the um...nice, heavenly title you gave me. uh...appreciate it lots.
right. my first post here. so i shall refrain from crapping too much. which i know I'm already doing so.
problem no. 1 that I'm currently facing. tomorrow have science SIA meeting and apparently I have to change my WHOLE schedule for tomorrow.
great. just when i thought I could 'devote' my time to my two instruments. um...piano and bass.
then comes this crap meeting. hey, can anyone tell me how to prioritize and manage my time?? 'cos i can't.
problem no. 2 I'm currently facing. tuesday have bass lessons and i haven't practise yet. so, I'm going to be killed by k. yeo like the rest of you. *sigh*
and then comes this horrible blister on my finger. and the swollen finger. yibing, remember??? at the RJC concert?? yeah, that finger. still swollen.
but considering my work-to-do with the rest of you, I seem far better. probably it seems so uh...frustrating is that I don't know how to prioritize my work. thats sad...
agree??
haha. i shall stop crapping and continue doing my homework.
edwyna aka chicken audrey aka uh...um...hair cell??? signing off. without a signature, that is.
haha.
right. my first post here. so i shall refrain from crapping too much. which i know I'm already doing so.
problem no. 1 that I'm currently facing. tomorrow have science SIA meeting and apparently I have to change my WHOLE schedule for tomorrow.
great. just when i thought I could 'devote' my time to my two instruments. um...piano and bass.
then comes this crap meeting. hey, can anyone tell me how to prioritize and manage my time?? 'cos i can't.
problem no. 2 I'm currently facing. tuesday have bass lessons and i haven't practise yet. so, I'm going to be killed by k. yeo like the rest of you. *sigh*
and then comes this horrible blister on my finger. and the swollen finger. yibing, remember??? at the RJC concert?? yeah, that finger. still swollen.
but considering my work-to-do with the rest of you, I seem far better. probably it seems so uh...frustrating is that I don't know how to prioritize my work. thats sad...
agree??
haha. i shall stop crapping and continue doing my homework.
edwyna aka chicken audrey aka uh...um...hair cell??? signing off. without a signature, that is.
haha.

<< Home